Saturday, February 14, 2009

Red and White

Red and white is always all right! I am on a bit of a roll with red and white lately. It always looks sooooo good! Timeless.

Here's block two from The Little Patchwork Village -Rosalie's lovely pattern. I've done three and four as well, but they are at home, waiting for their stars!

The girls have been very busy these past few weeks. Heather brought along this absolutely gorgeous quilt yesterday for show and tell - it is from a pattern by Kerry Gillespie (My Favorite Things) - the colours Heather has used are truly beautiful.

....and here's one of the teddys....

We have been watching Gaye do some stitchery for the past couple of weeks, and yesterday she brought along the finished article! This beautiful little table runner (apologies for a not quite straight on photo!). Isn't it lovely.

Debbie stitched this cute as a button needlecase up last week - this is another brand new pattern by Rosalie Quinlan. The fabric she has used is from that little range I showed you a couple of posts back - sweet little Granny prints.

This week has been Bag Club week again, after a break over the Christmas period. Our bag this month was a ''littlie'' - everyone zipped it up in no time, and the variety of colour combinations was incredible.

I nearly forgot to show you - these are from last week and far too gorgeous to forget to show! Debbies next two blocks... Kittens Tale....

and the Pink quilt.....

Before I go, thank you to all who emailed and spoke to me about the ''disappointing disappearance'' - thanks very much - I am now just a little bit ''wiser'' and soon I will remake my treasures.

Have a wonderful stitching week ahead.
Jenny

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Too bad I con't come and see the white and red in real. Looks lovely! And how busy the ladies have been with some beautiful and inspiring work!
Have a lovely weekend (O:

agnes said...

Hi Jenny,
you have a wonderful blog.
Forgive my bad English, I use the Google translator.
Dear greetings from Germany
agnes

rote-herzen said...

Hallo
my favorite colour is red. Your stitcherys are so beautiful.
Heike from Germany