Sunday, March 17, 2013

My little linen heart

Maybe two years ago,
maybe more,
I stitched this little heart
onto some linen.
Loved it then,
and love it now:)
 
 
I wasn't sure how or where I would use it.
Thought about a cushion,
but really,
I do not need another cushion.
 

So I pulled out bits and pieces of linen
and lace
and other little treats ...
 

... and I stitched up a random log cabin block
around my little heart.
For a few days, now,
 it has sat
 on the end of my kitchen table.
Every time I have walked past it
I have thought "what should I do with you".
 
 
.... and now I know ....
See you soon,
and I will show you.
Have a lovely week:)
Jenny
 

5 comments:

sloeber said...

Oh, so lovely!
Best regards from Germany, servus,
sloeber

By Hoki Quilts said...

I love all of your work but this little heart is really really lovely Jen.
hugs, Miche'le

Leeanne said...

So soft & feminine .......really lovely, glad you are getting some 'me' time.

Hannah said...

What a beautiful stitchery, I'm looking forward to see what you'll use it for!
Hannah :o)

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

This is a beautiful block, can't wait to see what you do with it.