Saturday, July 12, 2014

...my french flowers ...

Morning :)
This is for anyone
who loves wildflowers.
 
...these from the hills
of France...
 











 





 
 
... these are just a few,
and as you can imagine
my walks took slightly longer than normal
as I was easily distracted :)
 
So ...
that's it for France...
wont bore you with any more travel pics,
cos I know they are not everyone's cup of tea,
and anyway,
I have a quilt to make :)
See you later
Jenny
 
... but p.s. ...
the flowers were truly
fabulously
beautiful :)


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amazing flowers. Happy sewing Jenny

Melanie said...

It's why my quilts are always a season behind. I find those beautiful colors in nature-- want to replicate them to last long after the flowers are gone... Have fun quilting.

Christine B said...

Your photos of the flowers in France are beautiful... loved them all! :) xx

Ana Maria Kernick Carvalhaes said...

Adorei tudo que pude ler e ver.Estou perdidamente apaixonada pelos seus trabalhos. LINDOS DEMAIS!!!. ANA MARIA KERNICK, RIO DE JANEIRO