Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What I've been doing lately...

Springtime in the south...
the garden is starting to look so pretty.

 
So I've been spending a little
of my free time
in the garden
and a little on my
stitching :)
 
I've been working on a
series of little stitched
mannequins.
This was the first,
she's my garden mannequin...
 
 
...then came the little pink dress...
 
 
...and then #3,
"happiness"...
 
 
...number four is all in white...
 


...and currently working of #5,
the little blue dress :)
 
 
 ...number six is on the drawing board...
definitely having fun with these :)

And just for you,
 Miss M,
over there on the coast :)...
here is a full pic of
the finished
button sampler:)
 
 
Before I go back to my stitching today,
cos it's not a garden day,
I've decided,
just letting anyone know who is
interested...
I've had a bit of a spring clear out
on the bits and bobs for sale page,
lots of $2.00 goodies,
and some newbies
added as well.
 
Back to the little blue dress,
and the next one,
and something else as well
that I just started.
(I know...I shouldn't have,
but you know how it is :)
Have a lovely day,
See you
Jenny :)



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous projects Jenny. Loving the button sampler

Christine B said...

Hello Jenny! Firstly I have to just say I l-o-v-e your button sampler!! Your mannequins are just delightful too!! Can't wait to see them all finished!! Have a great week! Love wisteria too!! xx