Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunnies

Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies ...
 
I've been home today,
hippity hop :))))
and while I was pottering around,
as you do,
I started thinking about Easter,
and a little part of Easter
that I really like ...
bunnies :)
(and you all thought I would say chocolate
didn't you :)
 
I've got a few little bunnies
around here
and I am pretty sure here's where
it all started ...
 
 
... the child gave me this little cutie
way way way back :)
 
And from there ...
well,
you know what they say about bunnies :)
 
 
... a card and some trim ...
 
 
... one of Barb's very sweet
 little button story
stitcheries
 that I did some years ago ...
 
 
... bunnies in teacups...
 
 
... and another hiding
in amongst
 the buttons jars ...
 

... framed ...
 
 
... a gorgeous gift from
 a gorgeous friend :) ...
 
 

... bunnie dolls I made when I had the shop,
and she is still a favourite
(thanks to Rosalie
for such a gorgeous pattern)...
 


... bunnie baskets for treats ...
 

... cross stitch bunnies ...
 
 
... ceramic bunnies ...
(a gift from another
wonderful friend)
 
 
... cute bunnie pictures on my inspiration board ...
 
 
... easter egg bunnies ...

 
... and my most recent addition to the bunnie family.
 
What's not to like about bunnies,
they make me smile.
Gotta hop along now :)
See you
Jenny
 


3 comments:

Leeanne said...

Jenny I do believe you LOVE bunnies,better not let my friend Megan see them, or she will shoot them! Ok maybe she wouldn't as your ones are harmless aren't they?

Elizabeth said...

Love all your bunnies Jenny. The cross stitch one is rather cute. Love the colours. Happy Easter

shirley flavell said...

Loving your bunnies, such happy little beings.It must have been fun creating these. Happy Easter Jenny. Shirley