Monday, June 16, 2008

This week's offerings!

I couldn't resist showing you the latest range of fabric I have from Moda - ''Hemming House'' by Brannock and Patek. Wonderful reds, teal, aqua, tan and blacks. When ordering from this range, I couldn't decide what to leave out, so got the lot!


Here's a photo of the girls from one of the Christmas Club's, showing off their finished Treetop Angel - gorgeous pattern of Rosalie Quinlan's.

And here's a snippet of the redwork stitchery they started this week. Cute little elves this time.


I've been working on the stitchery blocks for Lesley McConnell's latest block of the month quilt, Songs of Spring. I am loving the stitchery as Lesley as used a wonderful variety of embroidery stitches. I even had to get out my ''Elegant Stitches'' last night to find out how to do one - coral stitch - really simple but I hadn't done it before and I love the effect. So here's a peek at "The Flower Gatherer''


and Wisteria Cottage.


This is an adorable baby blanket made by Lynette - wonderful use of Kaffe's fabrics and don't the birds look amazing.


I also would love to show you Debbie's latest projects - these are from the Homespun magazine - this is a design of Jackie Nicholls of House on the Hill Designs (I showed you her latest patterns a couple of weeks back). I love Debbie's bright version of the trees.


This design of Natalie Lymer, stitched by Debbie, follows her style of the Truly Scrumptious girls.


Well, that's it for just now. I'm off home to start work on a certain doll, and a bit more stitching for Songs of Spring.
Jenny

2 comments:

Christine said...

Just discovered your lovely blog tonight. You have shown lots of gorgeous things in your short time in blogland. I will be back to be inspired again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, I've finally worked it out!! love the photos and reading about what is new